Lime Slaker and Classifier, RC System
|FOB Price:||US $20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Chemical recovery recaustisizing system
- 6 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: TZ
- Certification: ISO, CCC, SGS
- Volume: 7-60m3
- Gl Capacity: 500-3000m3/D
- Tank Dia: 2500-5000mm
- Material of Construction: Ss 304, Ss 316L
- Specification: TZ
- HS Code: 84391000
- Product Type: Sulphate Wood Pulp
- Condition: New
- Lime Capacity: 45-270t/D
- Screw Dia.: 380mm, 400mm, 500mm
- Media: Green Liquor, Burned Lime
- Trademark: Wenrui
- Origin: China
In the alkali recovery and caustification section, we use green liquor (Na2CO3) to slake lime (CaO), and then get the lime milk and discharge the residue in the lime milk that can't be slaked.
The lime and the green liquor are fed into the top of the slaker, they react in the upper deck of the slaker shell first, and then they enter the lower deck of slaker shell via the middle deck of the slaker shell. The lime is fully slaked under the action of upper deck stirring part and lower deck stirring part to form the lime emulsion. The lime emulsion enters the bottom of the classifier via the emulsion outlet, and un-slaked lime grit in the lime emulsion is carried upwards so that it separates from the lime emulsion and it is discharges by lime grit outlet, and the lime emulsion overflows out through the emulsion outlet on the slope vat, then the lime emulsion is for the next step causticizing reaction.
- Compared with ordinary slaker, the lime is slaked more completely, good for caustification in the next stage.
- The previous rake structure is replaced by screw structure. Reciprocating motion is replaced by screw motion. The structure is simple and the work efficiency is improved.
|Sr. no||Model||Size||Screw dia.||GL m3/d||Lime t/d|